If you need to update your Outgoing Server (SMTP) settings on your iPhone, this is how you access and configure the Outgoing Server settings for your Full Metal hosted email account.
Click on SETTINGS on your iPhone.
Scroll down and select MAIL > CONTACTS > CALENDARS
2. Select the account you need to update the SMTP settings for. Since it's already established, select it from the list of email accounts you have set up on your iPhone or iPad:
3. Scroll down to the OUTGOING SERVER
4. Select the OUTGOING SERVER
5. Select the highlight primary server at the top of the page.
6. You will see the settings for that PRIMARY OUTGOING SERVER:
Make sure that:
1. SSL is OFF
2. Authentication is set to "PASSWORD"
3. Outgoing Port is set to "587"
It will VERIFY these settings.
If it does NOT verify, then something is wrong.
It could be that your password is typed in wrong in this particular area, or did not get saved to this part of the email set up. So type in the password for your email account again, if you're getting an error, and see if that helps.
It should verify.
Then simply click back to the main settings windows.